Páginas

martes, noviembre 20, 2012

w8 over there

I was playing a bit with malcolm this last week. Awesome rig, but I started with a simple arm move, then I get into full body, put the camera away... I wanted to lead first with the hips and then with the hand to make a cool effect, but everythinh gets so complicated that I don't like it how's it going, so I will leave it behind.

As you could see, is far from being done, and well, I touched some little things on the other cartoony animation that I think it makes it work a little better.



1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Happy outstanding advertisment! I seriously really liked studying the application, tonsil stones you will be a superb creator.I will make sure you save your web site Satellite direct all of which will sometimes go back in the foreseeable future. I want to support you'll continue your current excellent content articles, have a relatively great holiday getaway penis advantage saturday!