Páginas

viernes, diciembre 23, 2005

i know i know, i'm only a fucking crazy out of pshyciatric

Today is the day that i'll start a new life, like this blog was converted to a personal diary for everybody and for no one more than me, i need to speak with my self now.
I was tired with the form of life that i'm living now and i need to leave that one doy or another, i was crying in my bed now, at 2 am and i don't know why at time that i know all that make me feel sad, i was tired of every thing and every one, may be you will be wondering why i'm talking in english and the easy answer it's because i need to leave from here, now, searching for another place where somebody appreciate what i make and believe in me, there's no more time to waste in silly things and i will try to improve my english and my 3D skills this year for try to leave to california the next year( yes, i know, my plans will be for 3 or 4 years but if i don't change the things now then will be late).
Well, the reason because i wake up in this hours it's because i don't have force to make anything, and like every time that i feel sad and alone i need to express that making something, may be it's a little late 2,20am but i won't stop until i finish the last scene of my fucking life, give me some hours and i will update this with some cool stuff :P.

Sorry for my bad english but i'll try to improve speaking more and reading more for accomplish the only dream that i have left.

'I left my home in Georgia
Headed for the 'Frisco bay
Cause I've had nothing to live for
and looks like nothin's gonna come my way '
(sittin'on)The dock of the bay - Ottis Redding

P.D: Well, the scene is finish now, at 5:08am xD but i need to render with all at the top because it's a very dark scene playing with shadows, and whitout a high number of passes it can't looks "nice". Then I'll go to sleep while this render and when I'll wake up in some hours I will update the blog with the scene.

No hay comentarios: